site hit counter

[0I7]≡ Descargar Free Whore of Babylon edition by Azaria Frost Literature Fiction eBooks

Whore of Babylon edition by Azaria Frost Literature Fiction eBooks



Download As PDF : Whore of Babylon edition by Azaria Frost Literature Fiction eBooks

Download PDF Whore of Babylon  edition by Azaria Frost Literature  Fiction eBooks

----- Synopsis -----
Ancient Sumeria, 1750 BC Sixteen-year-old Eliana is passionate, determined, stubborn, and has a strong sense of family and duty. As daughter of the city governor, she wants only to emulate her father and work to make her city, Nippur, a better place for its people.

Crown Prince Samsu of Babylon, a man known for his ruthlessness and cruelty, conquers Nippur and installs himself as its ruler. His search for a concubine leads him straight to Eliana’s beloved sister. When Kisha is taken away, Eliana is devastated, thinking she’ll never see her sister again.

Eliana risks her life to sneak into the dreaded Red Palace and see her sister, but things don’t go according to plan. Samsu, intrigued by her courage, takes her into slavery, determined to break her spirit and teach her a woman’s place. But Eliana will not break easily, and Samsu underestimates how far she will go to protect her loved ones.

In a brutal environment where women are expendable and the Prince’s power is absolute, Eliana must negotiate a careful path between pleasing Samsu, avoiding the wrath of his wife, keeping her family safe and staying true to herself. Her life, and the lives of everyone she loves, could depend on it.

This gripping story about love, loyalty, family and courage in the face of oppression will have you hooked from beginning to end.


----- Ideal for -----
Fans of Philippa Gregory, Anne O'Brien, Michelle Moran, Kate Quinn, Eleanor de Jong, Anita Diamant, Jeanne Kalogradis, C W Gortner and Anchee Min.

Lovers of ancient, biblical and general historical fiction.



----- Reviews -----
“This was an absolutely amazing read. You had me hanging on the edge of my seat with every word! Loved it, you have a great talent.”

“Amazing!! This book made me cry, laugh, listen and love. You are such an amazing writer that I can't believe I found such a beautiful little gem amongst the Wattpad shelves. Seriously, I've got to thank you for the hours of joy and anticipation you have given me.”

“Wow... This story was completely captivating. The descriptions, the detail, the obvious research you put into this, it's all amazing! The story is mesmerizing and wonderful... absolutely amazing and I would love to see it in print one day )”

“I have thoroughly enjoyed this book... it almost makes me sad that it has come to an end ...I highly recommend - wonderful read!!!”

“Amazing story, I'm sure it's one I will be reading over and over again!”

Whore of Babylon edition by Azaria Frost Literature Fiction eBooks

This book had caught my eye from the moment I read sample chapters on the social media website, Wattpad. For months I stashed the story away and awaited the moment I could finally buy the book. My wait was rewarded well. There are so many touching and endearing moments in this book. The character teaches perseverance and is developed from a very naive but stubborn woman to a woman wise and stronger for the ordeals she has gone though. The author did an extraordinary job in her creation of the main characters lives and their world in which they live. I lived each word as if I lived in their world among them. Be sure to grab a tissue and shield yourself against the madness that will grip you. The author did not downgrade the true cruelity of the times in which the characters lived. There is loss, violence, love, redemption and every other imaginable emotion among the words of the pages. Its the brutality and the opposing good which sets the book apart and makes it a read worth the while. In my ravings my only complaints would be the overuse and constant repetition of the words 'was', 'had', 'so', 'like', and 'that' but once you are engrossed in this fascinating world of gods, ancient history of lost freedom and a will to hope, of pride and perseverance those words mingle and become missplaced and one only wants to turn to the next page!

Product details

  • File Size 2259 KB
  • Print Length 388 pages
  • Page Numbers Source ISBN 1508433240
  • Publication Date December 4, 2014
  • Sold by  Digital Services LLC
  • Language English
  • ASIN B00QMSI4GQ

Read Whore of Babylon  edition by Azaria Frost Literature  Fiction eBooks

Tags : Whore of Babylon - Kindle edition by Azaria Frost. Download it once and read it on your Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading Whore of Babylon.,ebook,Azaria Frost,Whore of Babylon,FICTION Historical,HISTORY Ancient General
People also read other books :

Whore of Babylon edition by Azaria Frost Literature Fiction eBooks Reviews


I completely fell in love with this book. I loved how it moved through many years of her life. It was amazing.
This book made me cry it's so emotional and amazing I couldn't stop reading.
The book was amazing! Totally kept me hooked the whole time i couldnt put it down! I hope the author makes a part two! Id defiantly buy it!
Awesome story! Very good writing and the character are wonderful. You just fall in love and get wrapped up in the story!
Pretty good, but HATE the ending...there better be more books to follow. Am going to check out the historical accuracy. But, all in all, was a good read.
Very good book! Gripping plot and well thought out characters.. I enjoyed the twists in the story n the lush descriptions.
This book is EXCELLENT!!!Thank you so much for writing this! I've never read a book that was so sad, frightening, loving, and more all at the same time. When is was on Wattpad, I would read it over and over, it was that good. Thank you again so much for writing this book, please continue writing.
This book had caught my eye from the moment I read sample chapters on the social media website, Wattpad. For months I stashed the story away and awaited the moment I could finally buy the book. My wait was rewarded well. There are so many touching and endearing moments in this book. The character teaches perseverance and is developed from a very naive but stubborn woman to a woman wise and stronger for the ordeals she has gone though. The author did an extraordinary job in her creation of the main characters lives and their world in which they live. I lived each word as if I lived in their world among them. Be sure to grab a tissue and shield yourself against the madness that will grip you. The author did not downgrade the true cruelity of the times in which the characters lived. There is loss, violence, love, redemption and every other imaginable emotion among the words of the pages. Its the brutality and the opposing good which sets the book apart and makes it a read worth the while. In my ravings my only complaints would be the overuse and constant repetition of the words 'was', 'had', 'so', 'like', and 'that' but once you are engrossed in this fascinating world of gods, ancient history of lost freedom and a will to hope, of pride and perseverance those words mingle and become missplaced and one only wants to turn to the next page!
Ebook PDF Whore of Babylon  edition by Azaria Frost Literature  Fiction eBooks

0 Response to "[0I7]≡ Descargar Free Whore of Babylon edition by Azaria Frost Literature Fiction eBooks"

Post a Comment